Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: GinSing  (Read 585 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi all,

I am new to Arduino and am still trying to familiarize myself with the coding.  I have ordered a Ginsing sound synthesizing shield.

I have been reading the information on the website, but I am struggling to find any code examples.  I am trying to code my device to play a series of notes from the library to form a song.  Does anybody have any experience with the GinSing that can help with this?  Or possibly some code that I can look at?

View Profile

Here is my code so far (trying to make a 2 note sequence):

Code:
#include <GinSing.h>                                           // interface header file
GinSing  GS;                                                   // create the class library from which all methods and data are accessed

#define rcvPin  4                                              // this is the pin used for receiving    ( can be either 4 or 12 )
#define sndPin  3                                              // this is the pin used for transmitting ( can be either 3 or 11 )
#define ovfPin  2                                              // this is the pin used for overflow control ( can be either 2 or 10 )

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

void setup ()
{
  GS.begin ( rcvPin , sndPin , ovfPin );                       // start the device

GinSingPoly * poly = GS.getPoly();                           // get the poly mode interface
  poly->begin ();                                              // enter poly mode

poly->setNote ( 0 , A_4 );
poly->trigger ( 0 );
poly->release ( 0 );
delay ( 300 );

poly->setNote ( 0 , F_3 );
poly->trigger ( 0 );
poly->release ( 0 );
delay ( 300 );
}

void loop () {}

British Columbia, CA
View Profile

http://www.ginsingsound.com/software-banner

Click on "read more" under the mode examples.

British Columbia, CA
View Profile

http://www.ginsingsound.com/download/category/7-archive

That page may be of some use as well.  Keep digging.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: