Go Down

Topic: GinSing (Read 665 times) previous topic - next topic

GTfan

Hi all,

I am new to Arduino and am still trying to familiarize myself with the coding.  I have ordered a Ginsing sound synthesizing shield.

I have been reading the information on the website, but I am struggling to find any code examples.  I am trying to code my device to play a series of notes from the library to form a song.  Does anybody have any experience with the GinSing that can help with this?  Or possibly some code that I can look at?

GTfan

Here is my code so far (trying to make a 2 note sequence):

Code: [Select]

#include <GinSing.h>                                           // interface header file
GinSing  GS;                                                   // create the class library from which all methods and data are accessed

#define rcvPin  4                                              // this is the pin used for receiving    ( can be either 4 or 12 )
#define sndPin  3                                              // this is the pin used for transmitting ( can be either 3 or 11 )
#define ovfPin  2                                              // this is the pin used for overflow control ( can be either 2 or 10 )

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

void setup ()
{
  GS.begin ( rcvPin , sndPin , ovfPin );                       // start the device

GinSingPoly * poly = GS.getPoly();                           // get the poly mode interface
  poly->begin ();                                              // enter poly mode

poly->setNote ( 0 , A_4 );
poly->trigger ( 0 );
poly->release ( 0 );
delay ( 300 );

poly->setNote ( 0 , F_3 );
poly->trigger ( 0 );
poly->release ( 0 );
delay ( 300 );
}

void loop () {}

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy