Go Down

Topic: Opel TID Display (Read 34593 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi, Does anyone have any working code for the 10 Character TID? I have tried all of them and none seem to work :(

Basti256

Hello,
the same problem here. It will not work. I made it exactly in the same way but... nothing happens. The screen is everytime blank.

MrFX

Apr 24, 2015, 01:40 pm Last Edit: Apr 24, 2015, 01:47 pm by MrFX Reason: image added
Hi,

i've modified the latest version v1.2 from Giovanni83 with adjusted timings posted earlier to work with the 10 character TID, please wait, if i'm back home, i will upload the new files.

Best regards,
MrFX

MrFX

Apr 24, 2015, 11:58 pm Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015, 10:55 am by MrFX Reason: typo
OK guys,

here's the latest version from Giovanni83 (hope, that's OK) working with the 10 digit TID, with example.

I've commented some parts of the code to understand it.

The wiring in TID12_10.h is only for the 10 digit TID!

You have also to connect arduino ground to TID ground, otherwise the arduino does not run stable (in my case)!

Happy hacking!

Best wishes,
MrFX

Hello,

I was wondering if you can help me with this Tid.
I am trying to interface an Vectra B TId(10 chars) with an Attiny 4313. Using a modified version of the library, that's because I use atmel studio and I don't have arduino library, I want to display something on the display. But it doesn't work. I analyzed timing using a logic analyzer and they seem correct, tried to use every address I could find on the web but nothing seems to work.

Thanks and sorry for my  english.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy