Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any chance you'll let me register?  (Read 3565 times)
Austin, TX
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

It is pretty clear your expectations for the forum are misaligned from the kind of support you can get.

You're yelling at the volunteers who can help you with an Arduino, but not the website as a whole.

Also I don't think it's fair to grunt at me for not reading the link. Why would I have any confidence in what a mod says here? - You don't even have valid contact details for the arduino.cc domain.
The mods in the forum have nothing to do with information on the Arduino websites.  They moderate the forum and are volunteers.

No phone numbers on the website, i couldn't find your contact page (except on store.arduino.cc) and became extremely frustrated by the whole experience.
I don't know this "you" that you keep referring to.  Arduino is an open source project.  There isn't an "Arduino company" for you to call.  You've already been given the "contact us" page with email addresses to the people who run the website.  Use them.

As others have said, very few other people have had problems registering.  So it looks like something that has happened to you and is unfortunate.

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

The mods in the forum have nothing to do with information on the Arduino websites.
Apart from mopping-up and keeping the place in order, the mods have very little control over the forum either smiley

Why would I have any confidence in what a mod says here?
You'll fit in well here. Welcome!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:13:04 am by AWOL » Logged

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Global Moderator
Brattain Member
Lua rocks!
View Profile

It will not let me register.

This is trolling, pure and simple. You are registered on the forum, and you are making a post complaining you can't register.

Kind of a dumb design ...

Why would I have any confidence in what a mod says here?

You can have confidence we will ban you for trolling, will that do?

Nice, France
View Profile

Not sure who dangi are, but if you have an official Arduino, it has nothing to do with anyone other than Arduino.

I discovered today who Dangi are; I ordered an Arduino Due from the Arduino store. The paypal confirmation says:

You sent a payment of 65,34 EUR to Dangi Internet Electronics SL (info@e-lioness.com)

which is odd, but is presumably the payments provider for the Arduino store.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: