Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Eppur si muove  (Read 699 times)
Boston Suburbs
God Member
I am above your silly so-called "Laws", Mister Ohm.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Welcome to the New Inquisition.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/italy-quake-scientists-guilty/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I'd offer Massimo a place to stay if rational thought completely falls apart over there, but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

Cape Town South Africa
Edison Member
A newbie with loads of posts, and still so much to learn !
View Profile

And here is the Weather Forecast, bought to you by ............   where has everyone gone ?

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

God Member
View Profile

but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

In the US, almost all earthquakes are caused by general godlessness, mainly in the SF Bay area. At least I think that's what Pat Robinson explained in a seminal paper published in the J. of  Fundamentalist Geophysics back in the 1980's...

That certainly set back that silly theory of plate techtonics that had been gaining currency amongst the less insightful scientists of the day!

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Boston Suburbs
God Member
I am above your silly so-called "Laws", Mister Ohm.
View Profile

Yeah some of those companies in Silicon Valley were pretty evil, weren't they?  Good point.  smiley-yell

When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

Danger Boy
Edison Member
View Profile

Welcome to the New Inquisition.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/italy-quake-scientists-guilty/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I'd offer Massimo a place to stay if rational thought completely falls apart over there, but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

BAHAHAHAHA.  3rd world countries and their 3rd world kings and 3rd world subjects.  This is how Europeons roll...

I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of in college.

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Faraday Member
I learn a bit every time I visit the forum.
View Profile

An Italian trial where emotions and influence ruled. What's next?

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: