Go Down

Topic: spi programing (Read 404 times) previous topic - next topic

atif43

dear moderator i am new to your fourm  nice fourm with full of information i found

i have a problem with spi eprom flash .i want to program a chip  named  sst25lf040a    installed on intel board 945

i have william eprom writer  and genius g540  devices  both tool spport that devices
last i have programed the chip usingn g540  programed ok but not works for me .the questions in this is there any problem in my bin file or  some other give me details of spi programing i am trying first time spi programing

Coding Badly

Where does your Arduino come into play?

Graynomad

I think you're in the wrong place atif43 unless you plan to use an Arduino to do this programming of the sst25lf040a.

If that's the case you'd better provide some data sheets and any relevant information about the programming algorithm.

i have william eprom writer  and genius g540  devices  both tool spport that devices last i have programed the chip usingn g540  programed ok but not works for me .the questions in this is there any problem in my bin file

I'd say it's a good bet that nobody here knows what the heck you are talking about, and EPROM writers have been dead for probably 10-15 years.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up