Topic: game installation
(Read 589 times)
Oct 24, 2012, 08:48 pm
: Oct 24, 2012, 08:56 pm by alex_hurz
My name is Alex from Switzerland. I am planning to start using Arduino on an artistic project due on this December... I have no experience in electronic but a bit in programming (python, processing).
Here are my goals:
- create a vertical wooden panel with a button on it. the board has many holes that integrates LEDs (ideally white and around 50 of them)
- create a sound device connected to the board
- write the program for 2 states: when nothing happens then light pattern 0 + sound 0, once the button is hit then light pattern 1 + sound 1, once the pattern 1 is done back to 0.
"That's it" i guess. So if anyone has the kindness to guide me i would really appreciate. I don't really know where to start but here are already some questions:
- what kind of Arduino board should i get for this?
- what are the other devices/components i need to make this work and where's the best place to buy them ?
(piezo, amp, button, LEDS, cables...)
- about the LEDs how to connect them to a breadboard if they are at a greater distance ( bare in mind that i don't know how to solder...)
Big thanks in advance! Reading back myself i feel November will vanish in a sec
i found this video...looks so cool!
RC Car Meets Arduino
Re: game installation
Oct 24, 2012, 09:26 pm
Some of the links in this post might help you -
then watch this