Go Down

Topic: pgmspace.h is not supported? (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic

Tom Carpenter

Oct 30, 2012, 10:09 am Last Edit: Oct 30, 2012, 10:11 am by Tom Carpenter Reason: 1
If you put it in the folder I suggested, you can just use:

#include <avr/pgmspace.h>

to include it in your library, meaning you can use the same stement for both due and avr.
~Tom~

Paul Stoffregen

That's the library I'm trying to port, actualy it's the UTFT from Henning Karlsen so I can use the TFT and touch with the DUO.

Where could I buy a display that is known to work with UTFT using the serial interface?  I found the UTFT page and clicked links to the displays claimed to work.  All were out of stock, or 16 bit parallel interface, or had no significant info.

Baltasar

Paul, usualy I get them from here: http://imall.iteadstudio.com/display/tft-lcm.html but the sometimes show up on eBay.

I think all of them from taht link work with Henning library, I use the ITDB02-3.2WD.

Do you know where I can find info reagardin the DUO ports, since now I have to change all of that part of the code for the reconizes DUO ports, like for example this part:

Code: [Select]
#if defined(__AVR_ATmega1280__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega2560__)
PORTA = VH;
pulse_low(P_WR, B_WR);
PORTA = VL;
pulse_low(P_WR, B_WR);
#else
PORTD = VH;
pulse_low(P_WR, B_WR);
PORTD = VL;
pulse_low(P_WR, B_WR);
#endif

PORTA and the rest are not beeing reconized since probably they are not defined.
Check all my projects based on Atmel/Arduino -> www.aqualed-light.com

Baltasar

Sorry Paul, I just realised now that you wore refering to the serial ones, those I don't really know.  :~
Check all my projects based on Atmel/Arduino -> www.aqualed-light.com

alvesjc

Hi!

While struggling with port definition, theres a file called variant.cpp that as the pin NAMES.

However, when trying to set the port with this:

//DB08 on PIN22
      PIO_PB26=(VH & 0x01);

it returns:

D:\Docs\Arduino\arduino-1.5\libraries\UTFT\/HW_ARM.h:67: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment

Line 67 is :

PIO_PB26=(VH & 0x01);

Why is this happening? why can't I set this port bit with the LSB bit value of VH ?

Go Up