Go Down

Topic: hi all!!! I'm in trouble with test easyvr shield on arduino!!! Help!!!! (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

codlink

When you copy and paste the entire code into the Arduino IDE and upload the sketch, you get "EasyVR not detected!"?

You do have NewSoftSerial library intalled at C:/yourinstallationfolder/Arduino/libraries/  ?

I don't see anything wrong with that code.  Is the LED at D6 turning on when you power the Arduino?
//LiNK

nytro81

easyvr not detected! it's on serial monitor, after i uploaded the code and open the serial monitor... yes, i have newsoftserial under libriaries, so no error in compiling.... and the led stay solid green when i power arduino!!! it's very strange....

codlink

Can you take a pic of your setup and attach it to a post?  There is something going on that I am not seeing...
//LiNK

nytro81

http://image.forumfree.it/9/4/1/3/8/5/1/1351515734.jpgok!!! even if there is no error, it's just an arduino and a shield!!!

codlink

Once you get the "not detected" message hit the reset button on the Arduino.  

After that, I am clueless.  I used your code with mine and it works.  If yours still don't detect, I would try to get an exchange from where you bought it from..  

As a last ditch effort, you could google search that error and see if any other solution works.

Are you addicted to the exclamation mark?
//LiNK

Go Up