Go Down

Topic: Arduino window closes, when it is opening (Read 69 times) previous topic - next topic

new99

Hi, I have 6 months using Arduino, I made several simple programs, in fact yesterday I was using.

The problem is that today got my Arduino Mega, connect it to the computer and the system recognized (I have Window 7) but when open the Arduino IDE, the window of arduino opening, seconds after it closes.

Please help

(translate by google)

pert

What changed between the IDE being in a working state and the IDE being in a non-working state? Did you update to a new version of the Arduino IDE?

Which version of the Arduino IDE are you using?

new99

I am using the Arduino IDE 1.6.9_windows; IDE worked very well, in fact yesterday was the last time you use it.

The problem arose when today just bought my Arduino Mega, and connect it to the PC, my computer recognized him well, but when you open the Arduino IDE closes.

(translate by google)

pert

If you don't have the Arduino Mega connected does the IDE start correctly?

new99

The Arduino IDE does not start, even if you disconnect the mega arduino, and restart the computer.
I think not open because the driver has not been installed, will that be?

new99

Uninstall and install again the arduino, and not open.

new99

I found the solution after so long, I read this blog: http://www.arduino.utfsm.cl/0-2-errores-comunes/ and it said I have to disconnect the modem port wifi.

This is someone happens to him in the future.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy