Go Down

Topic: I need a reliable NANO driver (Read 104 times) previous topic - next topic

I have a problem with the USB port for my NANO board. My host OS is windows 7 prof 32 bit format. I have tried downloading a suitable driver but when I installed this my machine crashed into a blue screen state.

Is it possible to obtain a reliable NANO driver from Arduino?

My computer works well with the UNO board.

Regards Richard Hunt

There are a ton of different Nano's out there with different USB-serial chips. Which you does yours have? (CH340, PL2303 etc)

And who uses a 32-bit OS is this day and age (and limit yourself to less then 4GB of RAM...)???
Use fricking code tags!!!!

Septillion: The USB chip is labelled CH240G  The ATMEL processor ship 328P I cannot find the fricking code tag perhaps you could advise. Could you recommend a suitable driver that I might download

I think you made a typo, CH340G is a common USB-serial chip. When Googling for CH240G I get nothing.

Although I have serveral different Serial adapters, the CH340G is still not one of them... But after some Googling I found this page. Or the page from the manufacturer (translate)

Septillion: Yes, I've checked again and it is CH340G. It seems my cheap Chinese version of NANO prefers that chip. Many thanks for the web page reference. 

After the FTDI-gate it became a widely used chip an I only read good experiences about them.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131