Go Down

Topic: So who's got the coolest Halloween project? (Read 2911 times) previous topic - next topic

patduino

I put a PIR sensor in a pumpkin nose and triggered a spooky recording. I hope to do more next year.  Anyone else?
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

CrossRoads

I made my 8x32 display say "Happy Halloween! Booo!"
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pico

My Hallowe'en project didn't quite work out as expected. But it did exude some creepy blue smoke!  :smiley-mr-green:
WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

patduino

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy