Go Down

Topic: Greenhouse Climate Monitor (Read 63 times) previous topic - next topic

So I believe I am getting a little better at coding, electronics and arduino all together. It lead to making a simple web-hosted climate monitoring system for my greenhouse.

There are many more improvements to make, but for now I am fairly happy. The communication is one way for now...later I want to re-code the Nano and have the option to turn pins(devices) on and off by pressing buttons on the webpage.

The next step in the data analysis, I want to add a "day by day", a "week to week" and a "month to month" type analysis and possibly a rough forecast.

The mysql server struggles on the Pi when collecting and playing with such a large amount of data...but with only occasionally checking the data with one user, it may not be too bad.

I will think of ways to make the next step a little more streamline...probably having a python script running and filling a table for "day" averages once a day, saving the re-calculation each time the page is refreshed.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131