Go Down

Topic: Karma? (Read 7261 times) previous topic - next topic

Diod

What is karma? Please post below and help me out.

Thanks,

Diod. :)

retrolefty

Karma is a way to say thank you to a poster that was of particular good help to you on your posted question or problem. It's optional and a simple written thank you response in your posting is probably just as effective a feedback as the karma click is. Karma was just reintroduced a month or so ago, after being attempted a year or more ago with lots of drama and emotional comments, as that prior version carried both positive and negative karma counts, so lots of fun all around for many.  ;)

Lefty

Diod

Sweet thanks.

Diod. :)

Graynomad

Did you bump Lefty's karma for that response :)

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

PaulS

Did you bump Lefty's karma for that response

I did. Which proves how meaningful karma is.

retrolefty

Did you bump Lefty's karma for that response

I did. Which proves how meaningful karma is.

Damn, where is that negative karma button when one needs it?  ;)

juycce

Feb 04, 2013, 06:53 pm Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 06:54 pm by juycce Reason: 1
hi everyone i have one little question....is not big deal,but the karma is for people who have certain time in the arduino forum,i am asking it because mine it's look like blocked or inactive(the green + is missing).Any time i have the chance i try to help newbe even if im strating with :D.thank you all

CrossRoads

I can see your Karma + sign. I think you just don't see your own.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

juycce

upsss  :~ so i can't see it.My apologies,Thank you CrossRoads...

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Mubanga

So where do I click to give some one Karma? I can't find the + button

Graynomad

Right under the word "Karma:" on the left of each post.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Mubanga

Feb 08, 2013, 02:29 pm Last Edit: Feb 08, 2013, 02:36 pm by Mubanga Reason: 1
It doesn't show up in both Google Chrome and Safari. But maybe that's because of my "Newbie" status.

[Edit] yes as soon as I posted this I was able to give karma

SurferTim

It doesn't show up in both Google Chrome and Safari. But maybe that's because of my "Newbie" status.

I see yours. I'm using Chrome. You must be logged in to see it. If you do not see that because you are a newbie, then something should be changed in the forum settings. It is normally newbies that need the most help, and benefit most from this forum.

Mubanga

Well after my 5th post on the forum I was able to give Karma so I guess that had something to do with it.

Go Up