Go Down

Topic: Arduino Due + Android 2.3.7 (Huawei Ideos X3) = Little Robot? (Read 780 times) previous topic - next topic

Reffot

Hi there,

I know there are several pages, showing what is possible with Arduiono+Android, still I have some issues for which I couldn't find any solution in the net.

First of all, I have just little knowledge about µCs but instead I am not a too bad Android-Programmer.
Recently I bought this very cheap Android device (Ideos X3 aka. u8510) and flashed a CM7 Rom on it with Kernel-Version 2.6.35, from which I hope is capable to switch to ADK mode.
As it comes with many sensors (accel, light, magnet, camera) and interfaces (wifi, bluetooth, usb), I thought it would be the perfect "heart and brain" for a little robot.

But in order to make it move, I need something to control the servo motors. As an appropriate Board I considered the Arduino Due (which I didn't buy so far), just because it is cheaper than i.e. the Mega ADK and seems to have more features(?).

So basically what I would still need is some kind of shopping list, containing all needed parts to get started (maybe also a good place to order from Germany would be nice as well  :) )
I assume I need the following:

I would really appreciate any help here! Thank in advance :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy