Go Down

Topic: Read filename from SD card, store to a string (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

WanaGo

Nor, it seems, can you figure out how to post your code.

Um... my code has absolutely nothing to do with this Paul.
If I wanted to post my code I would have done so, but it has absolutely no relevance to this question.

Thanks for the snippet you posted, ill digest it and see if its what I need.

Regards

PaulS

Um... my code has absolutely nothing to do with this Paul.

If your code has nothing to do with reading file names from the SD card, why are you trying to do it?

WanaGo

Why do you want to see my MP3 player code, when its not related to the question I am asking.
I could have a new project with no code, and I want to read the file name using the SDFAT library, and there would be no code to post.

The only thing relating to opening a file is the part I posted above, which is directly out of the example from the SDFAT library, I have gotten no where further than that.

PaulS

Why do you want to see my MP3 player code, when its not related to the question I am asking.

Because I assumed that you had tried something, and failed, or hit a wall, or something. So I was wrong. Sue me.

WanaGo

:~

Not enough sleep at my end I think.

Everything I have tried I have posted. All I am trying to do is find the function or the method to read the file name using the sdfat library.

I have just searched the sdfat library and cant find a function called available()

while(file.available() > 0)

Where is this from?

Go Up