Go Down

Topic: DUE + Sainsmart CTE50 TFT Problem after calibrating (Read 194 times) previous topic - next topic

unwanted94

Hi guys! In need of help. I calibrated the CTE50 TFT and doubted on the values returned for
CAL_X 0x00000000UL
CAL_Y 0x00000000UL
CAL_S 0x8031F1DFUL

Note: During the calibration process, everything was fine. But, after the calibration I tried uploading the examples like button testing and the CTE50 isn't responding to the touch.

ghlawrence2000

The problem is in the title 'Sainsmart'.

Sorry, buy cheap buy twice!  :smiley-confuse:

You need one of these :-

http://www.utftghl.com/supported.html

G
UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE.
UTFT_GHL - a VASTLY upgraded version of UTFT_CTE. Coming soon to a TFT near you! 8) Shipping April 1 2016!

unwanted94

I got only one TFT  :(  What other 5" TFT could you recommend me? Thank you!

ghlawrence2000

There is nothing wrong with the CTE50, but not Sainsmart.

The link I gave you are all genuine ColdTears Electronics displays, you will have no problems with those.
UTFT_SdRaw now included in library manager!! ;) High speed image drawing from SD card to UTFT displays for Mega & DUE.
UTFT_GHL - a VASTLY upgraded version of UTFT_CTE. Coming soon to a TFT near you! 8) Shipping April 1 2016!

unwanted94

Hi! Resolved the problem about the TFT :) Just needed to change the pin number for UTouch :) Now, my problem is that, the fonts are too small. :(

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy