Go Down

Topic: Arduino IDE crashes on Verify/Compile (tried all the fixes already) (Read 295 times) previous topic - next topic

futh29

A couple of days ago my arduino IDE just started to exit out of the program every time I try and compile any sketch, even examples. It seems to have started around the time I installed eclipse (making a GUI for my arduino) and a Java JRE. So besides all of the other fixes on google I also tried uninstalling eclipse, installing other versions of the JRE, uninstalling all versions of the JRE then trying each JDK and JRE. I even tried getting the JRE 6 and replacing the arduino java files with that I've tried just about everything I can think of and nothing works. I even uninstalled arduino 1.0.5 and tried older versions and still no luck.  I am running windows 7 64-bit on an alienware m17x, dual GTX 280M graphics and an intel core 2 duo t9800 cpu. Also, it did start happening after I enabled the pcie gen 2 in the bios settings then I disabled it because I saw no results from it. If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly take them

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy