Thanks for reply!
Project goal: build an homesecurity / burglar alarm system based on:
- TP-LINK wrt703n wireless router (with openwrt) (with arduino and usb loudspeaker)
- arduino nano v3.0 (on wrt703n usb)
- 433mhz transmitter/receiver (on arduino)
- several door/window contacts, smoke sensor, ir motion detectors
- sending email on alarm
- playing audio on motion detection (dog sounds for burglary prevention)
- receiving data from weatherstation
- switching devices/light on/off triggered by alerts or web-interface
Steven Cogswell's SerialCommand.h
fuzzylogics 433MhzFor Arduino library AND/OR rf-switch library
i've ordered the following parts:
the arduinos part:
receive data from the 433mhz receiver, decode it and send the data to the wrt703n on the serial port.
The rf senders all are the old ones that have dipswitches/jumpers for homecode and id.
further the arduino shall send switch commands when receive commands on his serial port.
when i use the fuzzylogic's library only, i can use its interrupchain.h like the following:
but as far as i know, this library can't handle my door contact senders (can't test it right now, they are still on the way).
So i'd like to use the rc-switch library function instead.