Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Xbee series 2 (ZNET 2.5)  (Read 272 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Dear All Expert,

I had 3 xBee shields series 2 and need to establise a mesh network on this 3 xBee. 1 been the COO and the other 2 been the router/end device.

I manage to set them up using X-CTU "Modem Configuration" and having all in the same PANID

The problem I faced now is to send command to individual router. I want my COO to turn ON/OFF certain digital IO pin of the router. How can I address any of the router? I dont want both router to received the command but sent to any one of them only.

I am using my COO on an Arduino UNO and each router is stand alone connected to a LED on DIO-0. I want my UNO to turn ON DIO-0 on router 1 when Pin 5 is pressed and router 2 when Pin 6 is pressed. What command must be inside my Sketch? I dont know how can I command router 1 and 2 sepearately. The command println("...."); to put in my code.

Can all expert pls advise. Thanks a lot for your help

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I dont know how can I command router 1 and 2 sepearately. The command println("...."); to put in my code.
The println() method (it is not a command) is not the appropriate method. Andrew Rapp wrote a library that allows any number of XBees to talk to each other, individually. You should look into it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: