Go Down

Topic: Wireless doorbell (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

PeterH

I'm going for new batteries tomorrow...

I was about to suggest that. :)
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Zack_Johnston

Messege me if you are still having problems tomorrow. Also let me know if it works. Thanks!

Lectere

Tried new batteries, no luck :(

Also, I've paired up the FS20 TK with remote power switch, and it easely switches on from great distance. (3 floors)

I've extended the antenna of the RX868SH-C3 to about 40 centimeter... No luck...

It must be a faulty RX868SH-C3 module. Can't think of anything else... :\

Lectere

Tried;
-getting an other type of RX868 controller from a working FS20 device
Same result, only when I hold the FS20 TK within 20 cm of the RX868 controller, I recieve a complete package.

I've did some other testing, I've connected a LED to digital port, and light it up, every time a interrupt occours.

Using this test setup, I do see a change in the LED when I press the FS20 TK, even over great distance.

So it must be a software thing. Something to so with timers/timing.

PeterH

Could it be that the two radio devices aren't on quite the right frequency/channel or using different encoding? It's pure speculation, but perhaps the radio link would be able to work despite the mismatch if the signal was extremely strong, but not when it is at normal levels.
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up