I am trying to make a humanoid robot. The robots movement will be controlled using mindflex and the robots' hands will be controlled with a glove that is on the users hand. I have made projects with arduino before, but nothing this complex. I have a few questions about how I will accomplish this.
1. Can i use arduino boards to control the robot, and if so, do I need to use more than one?
2. How do you hack a mindflex to control a robot
3. Which board should I use?
4. Are there any tutorials on how to build a complex humanoid robot (which arms, hands, and legs)?
5. How would I connect a glove to an arduino so I can control the hands of the robot?
It would be very helpful if these questions could be answered. Thank you.