Go Down

Topic: Due pinout diagram (Read 153 times) previous topic - next topic

Graynomad

Nov 13, 2012, 02:00 am Last Edit: Apr 07, 2014, 02:09 pm by Graynomad Reason: 1
After much discussion about pinout diagrams and Arduino documentaion I decided it's time to put my money time where my mouth is and create a pinout diagram for the Due

NOTE: Regardless of new posts this first post will always point to the current versions of the drawing.

ANOTHER NOTE: This might look pretty flash but it is NOT VERIFIED and NOT OFFICIAL it's very easy to make a mistake with this sort of thing. This means that you should not bet the farm by doing a design based on this drawing without checking what you are doing.

UPLOAD HISTORY:

7 Apr 2014
Gogol's editable version added.

8 Jun 2013
Errata  fixed.

26 Feb  2013
Some new annotations added.
SPI Arduino pins numbers added.
The SDA1 and SCL1 pins were swapped, as were all related labels except D71 and D70. Fixed.
PDF version added.

11 Nov 2012
First version.

ERRATA/CHANGES/ADDITIONS: (not available in the latest version but will appear next time I upload)
None known at this time.

LATEST VERSION: (8 Jun 13)

Web version (176kB) (900x1004, same as above)
Due-pinout-WEB.png

A4 version (628kB) (2676x2400px)
Due-pinout-A4.png

A3 version (884kB) (3679x3300px)
Due-pinout-A3.png

CorelDRAW vector file (672kB)
Due-pinout.cdr

SVG vector file (2.0MB)
Due-pinout.svg

PDF file (569kB)
Due-pinout.pdf

Note the CC BY-ND license, you can use this diagram for any purpose commercial or non-commercial but you cannot make changes. If you want a custom size or version email me.

Editable PDF version (676k)
This allows you to enter your project's functions for each pin. With thanks to member Gogol.
Due-pinout-fillable-form.pdf

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

panzar

If there's any interest I'll continue with it.

there is !

greets

Markus_L811

Nov 13, 2012, 07:38 am Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 07:59 am by Markus_L811 Reason: 1

If there's any interest I'll continue with it.

there is !

greets

From me too,

put the current from the Pins on it too and it will be damn near perfect

neslekkim

Exactly what I have been looking for!

I really like that you also bring in which ss is getting occupied with the ether shield

CrossRoads

I like it - gonna get big when you get down to the double laeyer of signals on the bottom.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up