Go Down

Topic: Due pinout diagram (Read 153 times) previous topic - next topic

cyclegadget

Nice work so far! This will be helpful Rob!

neslekkim

Does anyone have a hi-res pic of a Due? This one is from the product page, it has a lot of flare and is lo-res anyway. Good quality and NO barrel distortion please. If I get a Due I'll shoot my own from a great distance so there's little perspective distortion. (I did work as a product photographer in a past life)

Remember that the picture you have now, seems to be the one with markings on the ICSP next to the 16u2 chip, my Due does not have those markings, so one should prefer to get an picture of that one, so we have the correct orientation, since it's upside down compared to the SPI (old icsp placement) on the board.

Graynomad

OK, at this point it doesn't matter because I'm only doing the header pinout, but if there are such differences I'll need the current board when I do other stuff.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Graynomad

Nov 13, 2012, 03:50 pm Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 02:12 am by Graynomad Reason: 1
Here's the current version, it's growed a bit.

My brain hurts from checking and cross checking and it's very likely that there are errors at this point. Feel free to point them out :)

Note the extra serial port (Serial4?), not supported as far as I can see but there none the less.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

neslekkim

supernice, for completeness, will you do the spi, icsp, cortex, and swid to?

Go Up