Go Down

Topic: Due pinout diagram (Read 153 times) previous topic - next topic

Markus_L811

I've been trying to get a clear version of the SPI pinouts while using a photo of the board however I just don't think it's possible without pulling the header images out from the board, something I don't want to do.

So I've done a version with a vector graphic in place of the photo, I will add some more details but I think it's clearer. The photo looks nice but at the end of the day it adds little to the object of the document.

Here's a sample with the new graphic, you'll notice that I am now able to place the SPI labels in an appropriate place. This should work OK for all of the internal headers although the Cortex debugging one might be a problem.

www.robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout-temp.jpg

Comments?

______
Rob

Think its easier to read. Btw. has the TWI on the top near the reset no pull-ups?

neslekkim

Nov 14, 2012, 10:52 am Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 10:57 am by neslekkim Reason: 1

Here's a sample with the new graphic, you'll notice that I am now able to place the SPI labels in an appropriate place. This should work OK for all of the internal headers although the Cortex debugging one might be a problem.

www.robgray.com/temp/Due-pinout-temp.jpg

That is awesomely a lot better!

(If you have to increase size etc, I would prefer that it would scale/fit on an A4/Letter papersize, I'm going to print it out fullsize for reference)

I guess you are going to mark the usb ports also? which is native, which is programming, strange that they are not labeled on the board..

neslekkim

Just noticed one thing, the headers, VIN, do that pin give the same level as the input?, so If I use an 12volt adapter, I will get 12volt there?
If so, that is really something to be aware of.. I newer knew that..

Graynomad

Nov 14, 2012, 11:46 am Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 11:57 am by Graynomad Reason: 1
has the TWI on the top near the reset no pull-ups

No pullups on the main I2C.

I would prefer that it would scale/fit on an A4/Letter papersize

At present it needs an A1 sheet, how large is your printer :) But it's all vector based so should scale to anything.

VIN, do that pin give the same level as the input?

VIN is the same everywhere, if you have 12v on the barrel jack you'll have 12v on the header pin. That said, if you're drawing a lot of current it would be better not to run it through the PCB.

Yeah, that was just a quicky at hi-compression to show the new design, and the PNG was too large.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

neslekkim

VIN is the same everywhere, if you have 12v on the barrel jack you'll have 12v on the header pin. That said, if you're drawing a lot of current it would be better not to run it through the PCB.

Wops, I haven't read it as VIN, I have read it as vcc :), thank god I have used only usb power, and breadboard psu so far :)

Go Up