Do we already know what the four solder pads/holes on the left next to the ICSP (right below the 16u2) are connected to?
Stimmer is right about what that are connected to. Why
they are connected is a mystery as those pins don't really have any special functions. When I design a board I often have a couple of spare pins broken out like that to allow pulse debugging with a logic analyser, maybe that's why they have done it.
Would it be possible to export to SVG?
Should be, I'll try that next update. @Nantonos, I won't try to tell you about graphics formats then
EDIT: Just created an SVG, it had two issues but I uploaded anyway. It looks like crap in a browser, can you guys try in a graphics program.
- port A.9 is also high current
- mark the little grey square close to ICSP with "mega16U2"
- would it make sense to add as well the erase button?
- the contour of the DUE board is good visible on the screen, but not really when you print.Can you make the contour darker or with more contract?
- add "TX0" on the board for port A.9 and "RX0" for A.8
- on the actual DUE itself, there are marks with long lines across the pins, like
same for PWM and ANALOG IN
Do you think it makes sense to add those as well?
I did think of that but felt that things are getting a bit crowded to add them. I'll try it out though and see how it looks.
Looks OK I think, we'll leave it there for the time being. See what people think.