Go Down

Topic: Need help making a custom barcode reader (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

AWOL

this is all the information i got.

Maybe think about how you should present it to people who don't have that information.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Chocolatee

Whether or not English is your native language, you surely recognize that punctuation is required at the end of sentences. They define where one thought ends and another begins.  Try again.

Explain what your problem is. What does the code do? What do you want it to do? How are those different?

Some paragraphs are good, too.

can you please try again now that i have given all the information i have.

Chocolatee

it bassicly needs to scan those codes convert it into decimal. so he can recognize where he is by reading those codes if he is at a random code generated in the my code he has to stop (wich works)
but now i want to make it stop in the middle of a code.

like:
his destination is 4. he knows that after scanning all the 8 squares than he has to slow down and stop somewhere in the middle of the next code. at wich square of the eight is also completely random.

AWOL

Are you saying you have a clock track and a data track?

Your sentence structure is really hard to follow.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Chocolatee

im sorry.
the upper one is the binary code
and the bottom one is just to indicate if the sensor has to read the upper one

like:
black.white.white.white.white.white.white.white
white.black.white.black.white.black.white.black

Go Up