Go Down

Topic: How to get ATmega32(L) native USB support for programming? (Read 735 times) previous topic - next topic

neofun

Hi everybody,
after browsing several boards and websites ( e.g. http://wiki.edwindertien.nl/doku.php?id=software:bootloaders#compiling_arduino_bootloaders ) telling me how to successfully flash an ATMega32(L) board and use it as Arduino IDE compliant device, I'm still stuck with the need to program the board externally (JTAG, AVR-ISP, ...).
But in fact this ATMega32 board has a mircro USB connector, which is connected to PD0 (USB D-) and PD2 (USB D+).
Unfortunately my windows doesn't recognize the USB Device (ATMega board), when I connect it to my Windows7 x64.
The bootloader (e.g. ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega32.hex) with the blink-sketch "burnt" via ISP is working - the LED blinks.
Does anyone have an idea, if there is an ATMega32 "Arduino" bootloader, which natively supports the ATMega32-USB so I have programming and the serial port via the onboard USB connected to PD0 and PD2?

Greetings
neofun

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy