Go Down

Topic: 15 Buttons on Arduino Leonardo (Read 365 times) previous topic - next topic

Nov 14, 2012, 02:24 am Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 02:26 am by RunAddict Reason: 1
Hi guys,

Sorry for coming here with all these questions, but I'm sort trying to figure this out for a school project and I've kind of dove into the feet first.

Anyways, I had a thread here a while back about the feasibility of using the Arduino with push buttons to control a PowerPoint, and was given the go-ahead when people told me it should work. I deleted that thread though, which is why my post count is at zero. Anyways, enough of that.

I'm using a Leonardo as I previously stated, and will be having fifteen different push buttons that will be used to send a keyboard command to control a PowerPoint running on my laptop. The push buttons I ordered were listed as SPST, NO, and momentarily on.

I was just hoping I could get some help and maybe also get pointed towards some tutorials that I could have a go at to learn a bit, and when I need help I'm hoping I can come here as well.

EDIT: This is what I have, if it's important: Arduino Leonardo, the wire I will need, the push buttons, USB cables, and three breadboards. I was planning on using the pull-up resistors that are built in.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy