Go Down

Topic: Trouble Uploading Please help (Read 460 times) previous topic - next topic

Wx8x

Nov 14, 2012, 07:51 pm Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012, 08:05 pm by Wx8x Reason: 1
hey guys,
Ive ran and followed the trouble shooting steps as well as looked for similar posts regarding this topics. So i would consider this a new topic

I bought a at mega 328 p board that is similar to arduino.(bootloader already installed)  its a serial board connected with a Keyspan USB-to-Serial adapter ( which means it has a receive and transmit pin)
**also note that it is an older board, with NO automatic reset***

Heres my problem, Wrote my source code, compiled it (no errors) saved it... Selected the baud rate ( tried a couple different ones) selected the board ( on an older version of arduino ide, the board is listed) so the problem occurs when i try to upload the code from arduino ide...... it comes up with an avr dude problem.... so im not able to upload a code on to the board!!!! please help.... any help is appreciated

this is for a project im working on, you can contact me at banksy.garibay@gmail.com for a quicker response.... thanks

http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2011/06/arduino-atmel-atmega328-microcontroller.html

Features
*Includes Atmel ATmega328 Microcontroller with 32kb Internal Flash Program Memory
*Supports Direct Downloading of Arduino Project files (Bootloader Installed)
*Direct In-Circuit Program Download with RS232 Connection (Download through USB with RS232 to USB Converter)
*Up to 20 I/O points
*6 Channels 10-Bit A/D Converters
*SPI and I²C Supported
*Power and Test LED
*Reset and Test Button
*7-10V DC Power Supply
*Small Compact Board
*Plenty of Ready to Use Programs and Programming Guides from the Arduino Project
*Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems   

Technical Data
*Microcontroller
*Microcontroller: ATMega328
*Main Crystal: 19.66MHz
*Speed: up to 16 MIPS
*Processor Language: AVR
*High Level Language: Arduino (C++) (Bootloader Installed)
Memory
*Program Flash Memory (Internal): 32 kBytes
*RAM Memory (Internal): 2 kBytes
*EEPROM Memory (Internal): 1 kBytes
Input/Output
*I/O Points Available: 20 (14 Digital + 6 ADC)
*I/O Points Connection: 10 Pin Male IDCC Header
*A/D
*ADC: Yes - 6 Channel 10-Bit
*Conversion Speed: 13-260 µs
Timers
*Timers: Yes - Two 8-bit and One 16-bit Timers
Ancillary Features
*In-Circuit Programming: Yes - RS2323 Connection or RS232 to USB Converter (Sold Separately)
*Power-On Led: Yes - Red
*Test Led: Yes
*Reset Button: Yes
*Power Supply
*Power-Supply: 7 - 10 Vdc
Dimensions
*LxWxH: 50mm x 22mm x 10mm
Parts Supplied
*Included Parts: ET-Easy328 Controller, Download Software, Manual on CD, Examples and Sample Code, Data Sheets on CD, *RS232 Connector

Data Sheets
*ATMega328 Data Sheet: Atmel - ATMega328 Data Sheet
*ATMega328 Technical Library (Includes FAQ, Assembly Code Examples and more): Atmel ATMega328 - Technical Library
Compilers and Programming Tools
*AVR Studio IDE: Atmel AVR Studio
*Arduino Compiler: To Arduino Compiler

johnwasser

Did you try reversing the TX and RX connections?
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Wx8x

no, not yet. Thanks for the tip, i'll give that a try. If it doesn't work i will continue the search in case any one else is experiencing a similar problem... thanks again

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy