Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thermistor4 compile issues  (Read 301 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I keep getting these errors when trying to verify the code for the Theristor4 library and sketch.  I have made the directory and copied the .h and .cpp as directed, but cannot get the example sketch to compile.  I keep getting the following errors.  I'm sure I am missing something simple.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,  Chris

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::SetUp()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:30: error: 'INPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:30: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:31: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:31: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:33: error: 'analogRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::ReadADC(unsigned int)':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:44: error: 'analogRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::Thermistor4SerialPrint()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:136: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:137: error: 'DEC' was not declared in this scope

View Profile

you didnot Incude "Arduino.h" in your header file.

In some IDE it's WProgram.h may be because i have 1.0.1 IDE "Arduino.h" works
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:36:07 am by Cybernetician » Logged

From Idea To Invention

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Thank you.  The header file had WProgram.h  I changed to Arduino.h and it compiled just fine.  I am running 1.0.1.  Thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: