Go Down

Topic: Thermistor4 compile issues (Read 369 times) previous topic - next topic

chunk1227

I keep getting these errors when trying to verify the code for the Theristor4 library and sketch.  I have made the directory and copied the .h and .cpp as directed, but cannot get the example sketch to compile.  I keep getting the following errors.  I'm sure I am missing something simple.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,  Chris

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::SetUp()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:30: error: 'INPUT' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:30: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:31: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:31: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:33: error: 'analogRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::ReadADC(unsigned int)':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:44: error: 'analogRead' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp: In member function 'void Thermistor4::Thermistor4SerialPrint()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:136: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Thermistor4\Thermistor4.cpp:137: error: 'DEC' was not declared in this scope

Cybernetician

Nov 22, 2012, 08:34 am Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 08:36 am by Cybernetician Reason: 1
you didnot Incude "Arduino.h" in your header file.

In some IDE it's WProgram.h may be because i have 1.0.1 IDE "Arduino.h" works
From Idea To Invention

chunk1227

Thank you.  The header file had WProgram.h  I changed to Arduino.h and it compiled just fine.  I am running 1.0.1.  Thanks again.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy