Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: error compiling  (Read 1053 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Here you go!

Arduino: 1.5.7 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=157 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard C:\Users\Marty\AppData\Local\Temp\build1208768339966323662.tmp\Blink.cpp -o C:\Users\Marty\AppData\Local\Temp\build1208768339966323662.tmp\Blink.cpp.o

Looks just like the stuff posted previously.

Ah, ok! I was expecting more output because there doesn't seem to be any error in there, it looks like a normal compile command.

So perhaps that means that the IDE is not capturing the error. it would be useful to know what it is so the output could be improved. Catch 22!

If you have "Show verbose output during compilation" already switched on (which I think you do), I'm not sure if there is any other logging.

Please don't PM me asking for help. Ask questions in the forum.

View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Stumps me too. I tried updating the arduino code with the nightly build and got the same results.

In the mean time I have installed version 1.5.6 from the prior version page. It seems to work correctly. Since my personal goal was to build a development environment that will support the Uno, Mega2560 and Due boards, I will leave this version in place. It compiles and uploads my latest projects correctly. And I also have 1.5.7 running ok on my netbook (although it runs very slow).

So one final question, has a date been set when the beta version of 1.5.7 will go general release?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: