Go Down

Topic: labview and arduino over internet (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

ashrafh

i am asking about using arduino for controlling a led over internet using labview >>> so the labview is in a remote position from the arduino and the connectivity will be through the internet only >> plz tell me how to do this communication over the internet

AWOL

Have you worked through any of the supplied ethernet examples, or looked for example code in the Playground?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

ashrafh

i have an ethernet shield with sd slod for card memory but i nee d to know how to use it

AWOL

If you open the IDE, and click on File/Examples/Ethernet, you'll find ready-written examples to help you.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

ashrafh

is this examples covers labview communication

dxw00d

How does Labview communicate over the internet with anything? If you don't know the answer to that, a Labview forum might be a better place to find out.

zoomkat

At the below prices, one would think labview would supply some type of user technical support.

http://www.ni.com/labview/buy/
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

dxw00d

Nov 16, 2012, 04:21 pm Last Edit: Nov 16, 2012, 04:27 pm by dxw00d Reason: 1
Those prices do include a years support. There are student editions, available through educational establishments, that are $20-$40. They possibly don't include direct support.

Go Up