Go Down

Topic: Arduino is a unknown developer (Read 740 times) previous topic - next topic

gbosch

Just downloaded Arduino 1.0.2 but my Macbook Air refuses to run the program. This due to being Arduino a unknown developer, it says. OSX 10.8.2
What now?

dxw00d

You'll have to tell gatekeeper to allow unidentified developers - http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_tweak_settings_gatekeeper_mountain_lion

James C4S

You can also right (option) click on the Arduino icon and select "Open".  You'll get a warning message with the option to click "Open".  This will circumvent your Gatekeeper settings for that application.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dxw00d

James - Is that stored, or do you have to do it each time? I haven't got round to upgrading yet.

James C4S

James - Is that stored, or do you have to do it each time? I haven't got round to upgrading yet.

It is persistant so you only have to do it once.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dxw00d

gbosch

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy