Go Down

Topic: Having trouble with arduino due/pixy program. (Read 207 times) previous topic - next topic

justsaiyan

Feb 26, 2015, 10:05 am Last Edit: Feb 26, 2015, 10:10 am by AWOL
I downloaded this program from the pixy forums for the arduino due, but when ever I verify it i get this error message

pixyobject.ino: In function 'void loop()':
pixyobject.ino:48:21: error: invalid types 'uint16_t {aka short unsigned int}[int]' for array subscript
Error compiling.

Heres the program
Code: [Select]

#include <SPI.h> 
#include <Pixy.h>

Pixy pixy;

void setup()
{
  analogWriteResolution(12);
  pinMode(22, OUTPUT);
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.print("Starting...\n");
   pixy.init();
}

void loop()
{
  static int i = 0;
  int j;
  uint16_t blocks;
  char buf[16];
  int Xpositie;
  int Ypositie;

blocks = pixy.getBlocks();

if (blocks)
  {
    i++;

if (i%50==0)
    {
      sprintf(buf, "Detected %d:\n", blocks);
      Serial.print(buf);
      for (j=0; j<blocks; j++)
      {
        sprintf(buf, "  block %d: ", j);
        Serial.print(buf);
        pixy.blocks[j].print();
        //From here I assume Pixy is trained to see only objects of one specific colour and that there is not more than one object in the image.
        // If this object is detected pin 22 is high and the position is outputted as 2 analogue voltages on DAC0 and DAC1 of an Arduino Due
        if (blocks[j].signature==0)
            {
              digitalWrite(22, HIGH);
              Xpositie=int(float(pixy.blocks[j].x/319*4095)); //Here the X-position of 0 to 319 is transformed to 0 to 4095 for the analogue output DAC0 of the arduino due.
              Ypositie=int(float(pixy.blocks[j].y/199*4095)); //Here the Y-position of 0 to 199 is transformed to 0 to 4095 for the analogue output DAC1 of the arduino due.
              analogWrite(DAC0,Xpositie);//The transformed X-position is here outputted to DAC0
              analogWrite(DAC1,Ypositie);//The transformed Y-position is here outputted to DAC1
              delay(50);
            }
        // If there is no object detected pin 22 is low and the values of the 2 analogue voltages on DAC0 and DAC1 is not important
          else
            {
              digitalWrite(22, LOW);
              delay(50);
            }     
      }
    }
  } 
}

can someone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it.

Moderator edit: CODE TAGS.

AWOL

Feb 26, 2015, 10:37 am Last Edit: Feb 26, 2015, 10:38 am by AWOL
  uint16_t blocks;
if (blocks[j].signature==0)

Clear now?

if (pixy.blocks[j].signature==0)
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

justsaiyan

it was signature ==0 before i changed it to 1 and in addition it the pins where connected to a GND

Go Up