Go Down

Topic: ..industrial coffee packing machine project.. (Read 134 times) previous topic - next topic

Ecco

..hello friends..

I did not post much, but i was present all the time around here, watching nice work some of you did..this time, i have decided to show some of my recent projects, and i hope you like it..

This is industrial grade coffee packing machine, which i have rebuilt (control system), with use of arduino and my SMC program for arduino/desktop (no programming required). So in essence, arduino controls whole machine, self adjusting speed, self diagnostics, Controlling 3 phase AC motor trough Siemens Sinamics V20 inverter, including speed, several steppers, bunch of various sensors (temperature for heater, cutter, bag pull system, etc)..program for arduino based control computer is done trough desktop application, and after it is compiled, its simply saved on to micro SD card and loaded by arduino, trough touch screen. Everything works well, and i'm about to do final assembly in to enclosure.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy