Go Down

Topic: New project New to arduino Software Help (Read 256 times) previous topic - next topic

weldsmith

Nov 22, 2012, 12:15 am Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 12:58 am by weldsmith Reason: 1
I am new to arduino and to programming. ladder logic is as close to a any programming experience that I have. So I have chose to go big for my first project and interface several arduinos with an android device. I would like to change how the arduino reacts to sensors and activate a motor and stop the motors with sensors. I have an Rboard from Itead studio which has an atmega328p and an xbee on board. I ralize that I will have to right a sketch for each mode if you will and change that mode with the android device. I also want to count motor actuations and display them on the android device. My question is what language should I program this in? I want to learn a language ,but would rather not learn several. I have read about the eclipse development software and many other programming aids. I am still a litttle cloudy on the best one to use. processing is the language I would go with if someone does not change my mind .Thanks so much for reading this post!
David Smith

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy