Go Down

Topic: Arduino is a unknown developer (Read 628 times) previous topic - next topic

gbosch

Just downloaded Arduino 1.0.2 but my Macbook Air refuses to run the program. This due to being Arduino a unknown developer, it says. OSX 10.8.2
What now?

dxw00d

You'll have to tell gatekeeper to allow unidentified developers - http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_tweak_settings_gatekeeper_mountain_lion

James C4S

You can also right (option) click on the Arduino icon and select "Open".  You'll get a warning message with the option to click "Open".  This will circumvent your Gatekeeper settings for that application.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dxw00d

James - Is that stored, or do you have to do it each time? I haven't got round to upgrading yet.

James C4S

James - Is that stored, or do you have to do it each time? I haven't got round to upgrading yet.

It is persistant so you only have to do it once.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dxw00d

gbosch

Go Up