Go Down

Topic: Using both VirtualWire and Servo.h (Read 561 times) previous topic - next topic

htycm

I am using virtualwire.h, and finally got it working.
Then I want to use the signal to control a brushless dc motor, (which with a ESC, is similar to a servo).
But as I import <servo.h>, it seems like two libraries are conflicting with each other.
Can I somehow edit the <servo.h>?
Then I tried <SoftwareServo.h>, and there will always be a compiling error...
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t SoftwareServo::attach(int)':
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:27: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:28: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:28: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareServo::write(int)':
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:51: error: 'clockCyclesPerMicrosecond' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp: In static member function 'static void SoftwareServo::refresh()':
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:73: error: 'millis' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:106: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:108: error: 'TCNT0' was not declared in this scope
/Users/htycm/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.cpp:123: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope

What can I do? Can someone help?

Thank you very much

zoomkat

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

htycm

Hi,
Thank you for give me a notice on this..
I really want to learn about this, but got a little frustrated by a lack of knowledge.
I wish to try something out, but have basically no idea of what to try.
My ultimate goal is to use Arduino to control ESC; however, my code, which includes VirtualWire, would not work with Servo.h...
I wonder how I can work with this, and if possible, I even wish to control it without the library, but how can I implement that?

Thank you very much

Go Up