Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: LED Christmas Tree powered by Arduino  (Read 1240 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I'm looking for a schematic for LED Christmas tree run by Arduino and eagle files as well if possible? Thx!

Cape Town South Africa
Edison Member
A newbie with loads of posts, and still so much to learn !
View Profile

if you type " christmas tree lights" in the search box at the top, you will get 2 pages of ideas

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

View Profile

Yes, but there is no ready made project, with files etc. They all just talk. I'm looking for something that is ready made and works! Thanks anyway!

Boston Suburbs
God Member
I am above your silly so-called "Laws", Mister Ohm.
View Profile

I think you may be completely missing the point of Arduino.... Doing it yourself is the fun.

You haven't described what you want (LED christmas tree... you mean something life sized, a toy, is this a desktop thing or a yard decoration, what do you want the LED's to be doing, etc etc) with enough clarity to even begin to suggest a possible solution.  We are pretty good around here, but we aren't good enough to read minds smiley-wink

If this is a gift, then maybe a Velleman kit is a better choice...
If this is a school project, then do your own homework...
If this is a commercial project, then do your own R&D....

It seems that you haven't thought this through, are you expecting us to do all of the thinking?  At least give us an idea of WHAT you want and WHY it needs to be a completed, packaged, ready to go "kit".... otherwise this really sounds like a kid who wants a shortcut for a class project..
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:32:01 am by focalist » Logged

When the testing is complete there will be... cake.

Valencia, Spain
Faraday Member
View Profile

Yes, but there is no ready made project, with files etc. They all just talk. I'm looking for something that is ready made and works!

I'm not sure you've completely understood this "Arduino" thing...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:55:59 am by fungus » Logged

No, I don't answer questions sent in private messages (but I do accept thank-you notes...)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: