Go Down

Topic: moppy arduino project on windows 8 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

i wanted to try out the moppy project so i downloaded the latest files from sammy1iam's website and did all the instructions but i kep getting this error.  googling it says the wrong dll's were used for the architecture. so i retried, and i tried all 32bit dll's and all 64 bit dll's and every combination of dll's to get something working! the error either says cant run x64 on x86 or cant run x86 on x64.... i am running windows 8 x64 but i dont see how that affects a dll not working. im lost. any help?

Code: [Select]

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Leonardo\Downloads\Moppy-master\Moppy-master\Java\SerialDrivers\rxtx-2.1-7-bins-r2\Windows\ch-rxtx-2.2-20081207-win-x64\rxtxSerial.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform thrown while loading gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Leonardo\Downloads\Moppy-master\Moppy-master\Java\SerialDrivers\rxtx-2.1-7-bins-r2\Windows\ch-rxtx-2.2-20081207-win-x64\rxtxSerial.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)

fixed it. you cant have jdk x86 and x64 installed.

Go Up