Go Down

Topic: Arduino 6502 emulator + BASIC interpreter (Read 51279 times) previous topic - next topic

janost

I have used an Xacto knife before to cut (scrape) the encasement enough to solder a wire to a broken leg.  After ensuring a connection, coat with a drop of fast set epoxy.

Ray

I know Ray, been there before. :)

That's why I said I shouldn't be doing things like that?

polymorph

I'm not the only one! Back when any IC was quite expensive, especially when my only income was mowing lawns, I had to repair IC legs a few times.
Steve Greenfield AE7HD
Drawing Schematics: tinyurl.com/23mo9pf - tinyurl.com/o97ysyx - tinyurl.com/q7uqnvn
Multitasking: forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0
gammon.com.au/blink - gammon.com.au/serial - gammon.com.au/interrupts

petersieg

Hi. Can somone please post the complete code (if without the roms is will still be ok) of the serial version (from pito)?

thx, Peter

pito

Feb 26, 2015, 09:53 pm Last Edit: Today at 02:22 pm by pito
Enclosed pls find the serial version.

It works with a terminal, ie. Teraterm, 40x25 char. It is an extremely simple emulation of a video output and keyboard input, with no graphics, etc.

Worked here with Fubarino SD (pic32MX) and the newest Majenko's SDZL board (pic32MZ).

It runs the trigonometric demo in 12secs with pic32MZ @200MHz (or 5secs at 921k6 serial).

It may work with atmega1284p (yes it worked) or DUE (etc.), but you have to adjust the ram sizes in both files.

Caps Lock must be ON on your keyboard when writing Basic programs in the emulator.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy