Go Down

Topic: In search of an ADK board with DC/DC converter (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

simon99

I have an "Iteaduino ADK" board that took over 3 weeks to get to California. Somehow it got fried tonight and will not respond to input voltage.

http://imall.iteadstudio.com/development-platform/arduino/arduino-compatible-mainboard/im120411005.html

I need a replacement urgently. I can't wait another 3 weeks for this thing to be shipped from Hong Kong to New York, where it waiting in customs for 2 weeks, before finally arriving.

The reason why I bought this board was that it had 2 things I couldn't find on any other board: Android ADK USB accessory mode compatibility and a low power consumption DC/DC converter that accepted 7-23V. My project is driven by an Android phone and it is solar powered from a 12V SLA battery, so the regulator power supplies on other boards draw too much.

Anywhere I could get something like this in a hurry would be great because I am due to fly overseas to install the project next week.

Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy