Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: And What about a Mega Ethernet  (Read 1122 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

I'm developping dozens of solutions for automatism and other purposes. Today, I have to work on RFID Prject involving 3 readers. Then, no other chance to use the Mega for the 3 interrupt inputs. But need to add an Ethernet Shield.

Xmas is coming soon, and I'm expecting a Mega Ethernet from the Arduino community... Is this in the pipe ?

Cheers all

Regis

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

Xmas is coming soon, and I'm expecting a Mega Ethernet from the Arduino community... Is this in the pipe ?
The Ethernet shield in the Arduino store currently fits, and works with, the Mega. It uses the SPI pins, which are not external interrupt pins. What problem, specifically, do you want a Mega ethernet shield to address?

View Profile

Indeed, I work with a mega and an ethernet shield, but would prefer to have an all in one solution...

God Member
View Profile

Something like this?

http://imall.iteadstudio.com/development-platform/arduino/arduino-compatible-mainboard/iboard-pro.html

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

São Paulo / Brasil
View Profile

Hello!

A shield like this would be great.

Best regards.
Fernando Garcia

Conheça uma nova opção Open Source para controlar seu aquário: www.ferduino.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: