Go Down

Topic: Arduino Due connection to Simulink error (Read 964 times) previous topic - next topic

ejin

Greetings,

I have been attempting to get my Arduino Due board to generate a signal I have designed using Simulink but I am getting some sort of connection error. I borrowed an Arduino Uno board and that connected fine but the Due is giving me an error. Part of the time, it tells me that arm-non-eabi-gcc.exe is not found as well. The error has been listed below. I've seen a post on Mathworks where someone had the same error but it was never resolved on the forum. I have a Window7 system.

Code: [Select]
The call to realtime_make_rtw_hook, during the after_make hook generated the following error:
    The build failed with the following message: "C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino/include" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino/blocks/sfcn/include" -I"C:/Users/Elizabeth/Documents/MATLAB/untitled_rtt" -I"C:/Users/Elizabeth/Documents/MATLAB" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/extern/include" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/simulink/include" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/src" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/src/ext_mode/common" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/ert" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/libsam" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/cores/arduino" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/cores/arduino/USB" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/variants/arduino_due_x" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/libraries/Servo/src" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/libraries/Servo/src/sam" -c -g -Os -w -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -I. -D"MODEL=untitled" -D"NUMST=1" -D"NCSTATES=0" -D"HAVESTDIO=" -D"ONESTEPFCN=0" -D"TERMFCN=1" -D"MAT_FILE=0" -D"MULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0" -D"INTEGER_CODE=0" -D"MT=0" -D"CLASSIC_INTERFACE=0" -D"ALLOCATIONFCN=0" -D"TID01EQ=0" -D"printf=iprintf" -D"F_CPU=84000000" -D"_RUNONTARGETHARDWARE_BUILD_=" -D"_ROTH_DUE_=" -D"ARDUINO=154" -D"ARDUINO_SAM_DUE=" -D"ARDUINO_ARCH_SAM=" -D"__SAM3X8E__=" -D"USB_PID=0x003e" -D"USB_VID=0x2341" -D"USBCON=" -D"_RTT_NUMSERVOS_=0"  ./IPAddress.cpp ./Print.cpp ./Reset.cpp ./RingBuffer.cpp ./Stream.cpp ./UARTClass.cpp ./USARTClass.cpp ./CDC.cpp ./HID.cpp ./USBCore.cpp ./WInterrupts.c ./WMath.cpp ./WString.cpp ./cortex_handlers.c ./cxxabi-compat.cpp ./hooks.c ./iar_calls_sam3.c ./itoa.c ./syscalls_sam3.c ./wiring.c ./wiring_analog.c ./wiring_digital.c ./wiring_pulse.cpp ./wiring_shift.c ./variant.cpp ./io_wrappers.cpp ./ert_main.c ./untitled.c ./untitled_data.c

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
cs-make: *** [IPAddress.o] Error 255

The build process will terminate as a result.

The build failed with the following message: "C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino/include" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino/blocks/sfcn/include" -I"C:/Users/Elizabeth/Documents/MATLAB/untitled_rtt" -I"C:/Users/Elizabeth/Documents/MATLAB" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/extern/include" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/simulink/include" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/src" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/src/ext_mode/common" -I"C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2014a/rtw/c/ert" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/libsam" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/cores/arduino" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/cores/arduino/USB" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/hardware/arduino/sam/variants/arduino_due_x" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/libraries/Servo/src" -I"C:/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2014a/arduino-1.5.6-r2/libraries/Servo/src/sam" -c -g -Os -w -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -I. -D"MODEL=untitled" -D"NUMST=1" -D"NCSTATES=0" -D"HAVESTDIO=" -D"ONESTEPFCN=0" -D"TERMFCN=1" -D"MAT_FILE=0" -D"MULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0" -D"INTEGER_CODE=0" -D"MT=0" -D"CLASSIC_INTERFACE=0" -D"ALLOCATIONFCN=0" -D"TID01EQ=0" -D"printf=iprintf" -D"F_CPU=84000000" -D"_RUNONTARGETHARDWARE_BUILD_=" -D"_ROTH_DUE_=" -D"ARDUINO=154" -D"ARDUINO_SAM_DUE=" -D"ARDUINO_ARCH_SAM=" -D"__SAM3X8E__=" -D"USB_PID=0x003e" -D"USB_VID=0x2341" -D"USBCON=" -D"_RTT_NUMSERVOS_=0"  ./IPAddress.cpp ./Print.cpp ./Reset.cpp ./RingBuffer.cpp ./Stream.cpp ./UARTClass.cpp ./USARTClass.cpp ./CDC.cpp ./HID.cpp ./USBCore.cpp ./WInterrupts.c ./WMath.cpp ./WString.cpp ./cortex_handlers.c ./cxxabi-compat.cpp ./hooks.c ./iar_calls_sam3.c ./itoa.c ./syscalls_sam3.c ./wiring.c ./wiring_analog.c ./wiring_digital.c ./wiring_pulse.cpp ./wiring_shift.c ./variant.cpp ./io_wrappers.cpp ./ert_main.c ./untitled.c ./untitled_data.c

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
cs-make: *** [IPAddress.o] Error 255

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PaulS

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you really believed that, you'd have posted in the Due part of the forum.

Go Up