Go Down

Topic: Chinese Pcb Manufacturer Reccomendation. (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

jonisonvespaa

Nov 27, 2012, 05:07 pm Last Edit: Nov 27, 2012, 10:45 pm by jonisonvespa Reason: 1
hope this isnt against forum rules, thought this info might help someone here, and save someone a bit of time.

got some boards made last week used this pcb house in china outstanding quality, price, and turnaround.

contacted roughly 15 Chinese pcb manufacturers for quotes found this one on ebay touting for business.

this outfit was the cheapest 10 off boards, worked out to be 5.2 Gdp double sided top/bottom silkscreen board size 14cm by 13cm. lowest quote i got in the uk was just over 20Gdp

turnaround was amazing 7 days from sending gerbers to receiving boards, brought through ebay /paypal.  

sitopway Ltd they are also on ebay.  www.sitopway.com

robtillaart

Think this should be moved to the products and services section ...

Great, but no link, can you post photos of their quality?
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

JoeN

That looks nice.  What CAD package did you use?  I am going to have to teach myself a CAD package because I am getting mighty tired of soldering wires on pad-per-hole boards, which is how I do it now.  If turnaround is 7 days on these things, I think I am going to do a project that I am planning in a month on a professional board like this.

I don't see a way to automatically send them the Gerbers and make an order on their site.  A lot of shops have completely automated systems these days.
I have only come here seeking knowledge. Things they would not teach me of in college.

KirAsh4

There are plenty of Chinese fabrication houses.  Personally I use iTeadStudio which gives me 10 boards at 5cm x 5cm for $9.90 (for all ten).  Or 10 boards of 10cm x 10cm for $24.90 (for all ten).  A similar one would be SeeedStudio, same prices.

jonisonvespaa

Nov 28, 2012, 04:25 pm Last Edit: Nov 28, 2012, 04:37 pm by jonisonvespa Reason: 1

That looks nice.  What CAD package did you use?  I am going to have to teach myself a CAD package because I am getting mighty tired of soldering wires on pad-per-hole boards, which is how I do it now.  If turnaround is 7 days on these things, I think I am going to do a project that I am planning in a month on a professional board like this.

I don't see a way to automatically send them the Gerbers and make an order on their site.  A lot of shops have completely automated systems these days.

i use design spark, a free great package ive used a few over the years, Eagle does come up a lot here but i think on the free package it limits the workspace, so you are just limited to small pcbs.

each pcb is made up of many layers and a total of 11 files. you then have to send these to pcb manufacturer, always a good idea to check each file using a gerber viewer to make sure everything is good.

circuitpeople.com  the best free gerber viewrer i could find.

i think there shops you refer to are middle men getting commissions for boards, im sure the one i used is a direct contact to a pcb house.

you may want to make your own boards i do, double sided including smd components,  amazing results look for the toner transfer method.

Go Up