Go Down

Topic: Chinese Pcb Manufacturer Reccomendation. (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

jonisonvespaa

Dec 09, 2012, 03:09 pm Last Edit: Dec 09, 2012, 03:17 pm by jonisonvespa Reason: 1

Is Sitopway cheap for small quantity prototyping?

Let's say 2x3", 10 pcs. Any idea what that would cost?

not sure, you would have to contact then i will try to find direct contact email, they were the cheapest direct chinese pcb house, i contacted at least 15. 7 day turnaround amazing DHL, just about to place another order again, soon to make a 100 order.

im with BillO, on largeish numbers the price just gets ridiculous cheap

yky_sws@163.com thats a direct email for kevin, very very helpfull and friendly

BillO

Facts just don't care if you ignore them.

vasquo

I've been using PCBCart.com since 2007.... have placed bulk orders and re-orders totaling a couple thousand boards with them over last 5 years for several projects. Never had any problems with my boards/products.

On your 1st order, you pay the setup fee.
On your re-orders, you just pay the per PCB cost.

typical 4.5" x 6" PCB is about $3.50 (re-order), with Rohs, Gold Fingers, routed cutouts, routed edges (card connector), and your choice of solder mask color.  

Shipping back to the US is about 3 days, via Fedex. Package is on my doorstep the morning of the 3rd day. :)

For QUICK PCB prototypes, 3-5 days turnaround ( i.e. final check before I send the gerbers to PCBCart for bulk orders), I use PCBFabExpress.com.  Yes, a bit expensive, but the quick turnaround time is great. Typically $90-$100 for (5) boards (any size).

Graynomad

I've used PCBcart as well. Very good and they take Altium files so no gerber mistakes which I like. They even spotted a small mistake once and because they had the CAD file they could fix it.

That said, from what I've heard here I may give Sitopway a go next time, PCBcart's setup fees are a bit steep so the first prototype run is a bit expensive.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

vasquo

I'll probablly give Sitopway a try too. Digging around their website, I see they do PCB Assembly too (which PCBCart doesn't). And with small minimum orders too!

Yeah, PCBCart is a no-go for first prototype run, but for bulk orders of a proven design, it's great.

Another good company (based in Canada), but PCB manufacturing/assembly done with their partner in China, is Myro.ca
Prices just a tad bit higher than PCBCart, but quality seems also better.... I *love* their gold plated pads option (but unfortunately, they don't do large areas of gold, like card edge fingers).

Go Up