I am getting around 2.47 V. This is about what I want but there are still errors. When measuring the bridge voltage there is a voltage increase when the load cell is loaded but when measuring the op amp output there is no discernible change in voltage when loading the cell.
I am running out of time on this project and am very worried at this point.
I have tried various levels of gain from 100 to 10000 but still no improvement. I would also like to balance the bridge by attaching a potentiometer in parallel with one of the bridge resistors but no matter what potentiometer I use I can not get the unloaded bridge to read zero volts. As far as electrical engineers go I am on my own. I have mechanical and aerospace professors to ask questions to but no electrical.
The bridge and the op amp have separate voltage sources. The arduino is providing a 5 volt excitation voltage to the bridge and the op amp has a 9 v external excitation voltage.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16