Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wifi controller to control a servo Help  (Read 366 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am looking to control a rc servo motor through a wifi connection without a PC (IPHONE 4).  I also need to connect a camera too so I can remotely watch to make sure the servo is working properly.  Any help will be thankful.  Im not sure which way will be the cheapest and keeping the set up as small as possible.

THANKS

Queens, New York
Faraday Member
"Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" -Ozzy Osbourne
View Profile

You might want to try Robot Controller, its and app on the Iphone that can utilize a web camera and control various components. Not sure if it is Arduino compatible but HEY, it a free app, so ya can't go wrong  smiley-lol

Created Libraries:
NPV2 (NewPasswordV2),  TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo.
Will provide libraries if asked in PM or forum.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I am looking to control a rc servo motor through a wifi connection without a PC (IPHONE 4).  I also need to connect a camera too so I can remotely watch to make sure the servo is working properly.  Any help will be thankful.  Im not sure which way will be the cheapest and keeping the set up as small as possible.

You probably need to specify what part an arduino is expected to play in your project, if any.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Queens, New York
Faraday Member
"Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" -Ozzy Osbourne
View Profile

The app I mentioned above will work with an Arduino compatible WIFI shield. All it does is send accelerometer data to the Arduino via Wifi shield, and all you have to do is interpret the data and have it control your servos. The camera will run simultaneously with the accelerometer, you just need to know of course the IP addresses of both the shield and the camera.

Created Libraries:
NPV2 (NewPasswordV2),  TFT_Extension, OneWireKeypad, SerialServo.
Will provide libraries if asked in PM or forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: