Go Down

Topic: Potentiometer Question (Read 2591 times) previous topic - next topic

duemilanove

Well, Thanks all for your help! I really appreciate the time you gave.  :)

-duemilanove

CrossRoads

You're welcome.  Be sure to write back and let us know how it worked out.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Yashar

Hi,

Can anyone help me to understand how to read the value of potentiometer on the LCD? I managed to get time and Hello world displayed on my 16x2 LCD, but would like to read the pot value too.

Yashar

Korman

Nov 01, 2010, 09:02 am Last Edit: Nov 01, 2010, 09:02 am by Korman Reason: 1
Can anyone help me to understand how to read the value of potentiometer on the LCD? I managed to get time and Hello world displayed on my 16x2 LCD, but would like to read the pot value too.

Read the data-sheet of your display. That's the way how this kind of questions are answered and this is a perfectly good example to start learning how to do this. If you find no mention of a potentiometer, it might be there to control the backlight level and not available for reading. But again, nobody will know, except you if you start reading the data-sheet.

Korman

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy