Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fetch: Arduino Data Acquisition/Oscilloscope (Alpha2 Release)  (Read 14906 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I can't seem to download the zip file - can someone re-up it please. The code looks very useful!

View Profile

The zip download works for me, not sure what's going on?

View Profile

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the Arduino world and the programming world in general. I'm attempting to use Fetch to analyze my analog input on the Arduino Due for chemistry research. Not to sound ignorant, but what parameters would be needed in order to use Fetch to read these analogs? I have connected a waveform generator to the Arduino Due and I'm hoping to be able to view the signal through Fetch.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Greenville, IL
Edison Member
Warning Novice on board! 0 to 1 chance of errors!
View Profile

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the Arduino world and the programming world in general. I'm attempting to use Fetch to analyze my analog input on the Arduino Due for chemistry research. Not to sound ignorant, but what parameters would be needed in order to use Fetch to read these analogs? I have connected a waveform generator to the Arduino Due and I'm hoping to be able to view the signal through Fetch.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Try the code in Reply #1 it has one analogread being used.

View Profile

The fetch work great with input signals,

but how can I simulate the output signals, because this is also very important for me

Any help is greatly appreciated, Stiefei

UK
View Profile

Hi, I am trying to run this in my simple code using Arduino 1.0.3 but I keep getting the following errors;

for   'DataLogger datalogger;  // instantiate the DataLogger'    I get "error: 'datalogger' was not declared in this scope"

For   'datalogger.ReceiveDAQParams(); // Receive serial data'     I also get "error: 'datalogger' was not declared in this scope".

Does anyone have suggestions to address this?

Many thanks.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

Does anyone have suggestions to address this?
Post ALL of the error messages. It looks, though, like did not install the DataLogger library in the correct place.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: